Thursday, September 24, 2009

Explorer's Club - Police Craft and Park Day

Yesterday was our explorer's club day. We went to the park. Nick had a great time playing with the kids, and I had fun talking with the other moms. It was great to watch the little boys out there travelling the park together. Nick seems to have clicked really well with the kids this year.

We also did a really cute policeman craft. It was a little crazy, I pre-cut the supplies and split them up by the item, but I should have just given each child a bag with his/her supplies. Actually, that's what I had planned to do but I ran out of bags and didn't want to use another box of them, definitely should have bit the bullet though. Anyways, they made little policemen out of toilet paper rolls.

Photobucket
Playing on the BRAND new slide at the park.

Photobucket

Nick and one of his favorite friends with their policemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment