Tuesday, September 15, 2009

All About Me

Answers have been removed for safety

Here's the promised information from the All About Me lapbook that Nick did.

Photobucket

Front cover: Picture of Nick that he colored to supposedly look like him (not sure when he turned green and blue :)

Photobucket

flap 1: pictures of Nick on his first day of Kindergarten homeschooling

Inside of flap 1: Myself, Me and I:
His fingerprints
His eye color
His lock of hair (not yet in book)
His growth: Age : 5 years 2 months
height: 44 3/4 inches (this was when I measured him, but now we think he might actually be closer to 46 based on the fair measurements.
Names and Aliases

Page 1: his birthday cake that he colored and put candles on

flap 2 outside:
My house:
Where do I live? (he put our address)
Who lives in my house? My mom, dad, and me. My pet cat, the dogs.
What pets do I have? Two dogs and a cat
My room is....a space room and it's really fun to play in.
I like my room because... it's the best place in the world.
Chores I do for my family... feed Aphie, set the table, give kisses when people get hurt.

My family picture (a picture he drew of our family)


Photobucket


What Would I Buy if I Had...


An Interview with Me (I put the details of this on an earlier post).

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things:

4 Thing I Would Like to Do When I Grow Up:


My Tickets To Fun: (things he thinks it would be fun to do)


My time (what he does in his free time)

Flap 3 outside:
Picture of Nick with his favorite book (of the day anyways)

Photobucket
Back:
pictures of our homeschool room this year
Nick's weekly schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment