Thursday, November 5, 2009

Explorer's Club Halloween Party

The Wednesday before Halloween we had a party for the homeschool Explorer's club group. Nick spent the half hour before running around singing "I'm an M&M" (to the tune of the farmer in the dell), while B (the little girl I watch) ran around singing "I'm Tinkerbelle" it was hysterical.

Getting Ready for the party:
Photobucket
Dipping Marshmallows in Caramel for caramel covered marshmallows.

Photobucket
More dipping. Nick insistead on the "aprons". I really need to get the boy a real cooking apron :)

Photobucket
I'm an M&M!

Photobucket
The dynamic duo!

Partying kids:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I don't know why he decided to sit at the table, he usually can't wait to have a "picnic" on the floor, but he sure had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment